Seme o uke?

« Older   Newer »
bloodingeyes
view post Posted on 22/10/2011, 13:36

Bhè, già dal titolo si capisce tutto, qui il test che sfortunatamente è in inglese: www.semeuke.com/quiz.php
certe risposte sono davvero assurde... ti viene voglia di contattare quello che ha fatto il test e chiedergli "ma una risposta normale non esiste?"

il mio risultato, più o meno me l'aspettavo:

You are a Opportunist Seme

Preying on the clueless is what you're all about. You really don't intend to hurt anyone, but if a bit of harmless manipulation can get you what you want, you're not beyond taking a little advantage of someone, which you figure is an even exchange for your companionship anyway. Not one for lots of drama, you are best paired with the Clueless Uke, who will appreciate your attention and never bat an eye at your slightly sneaky ways.
Most compatible with: Clueless Uke, Innocent Uke

Least compatible with: Badass Uke
What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or get seme/uke merch..

NonnaPapera!
view post Posted on 23/10/2011, 17:25

Che gioco idiota .... *-* mi piaceeeeeeeeeee!

bloodingeyes
view post Posted on 24/10/2011, 00:11

risultato? =)

NonnaPapera!
view post Posted on 24/10/2011, 10:13

You are a Clueless Uke!
Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself.

inc
Most compatible with: Opportunist Seme, Romantic Seme
Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't Fuck With Me Seme

view post Posted on 26/10/2011, 08:31

If I could buy Forever at a price, I would buy it twice ~

Group:
Amministratori
Dai meandri oscuri all'interno del web... Niente più iPod Touch.

You are a Opportunist Seme

Preying on the clueless is what you're all about. You really don't intend to hurt anyone, but if a bit of harmless manipulation can get you what you want, you're not beyond taking a little advantage of someone, which you figure is an even exchange for your companionship anyway. Not one for lots of drama, you are best paired with the Clueless Uke, who will appreciate your attention and never bat an eye at your slightly sneaky ways.
Most compatible with: Clueless Uke, Innocent Uke

Least compatible with: Badass Uke

l'avevo già fatto una volta e mi era uscito lo stesso risultato :asd:

4 replies since 22/10/2011, 13:36   37 views